Friday, November 21, 2014

SOLD at The Textured Landscape Show in Milton & New Work!

Last weekend was my Textured Landscape show at The Gallery Upstairs in Milton. It was a great success and I really enjoyed working together with gallery owner, Hedi Nowak and my partner in crime, artist Patrick McGoey .

I met some wonderful people at the show and was fortunate enough to make two sales to a lovely young woman who had heard about the show on facebook!

Here are the pieces that sold...



Which puts me in the great position to have to replenish my stock!

I am working on a new series that incorporate architectural elements for the sculpting and beautiful landscapes seen through the architecture. These are the first two that I've completed, but I have many more sculpted and just waiting for the paintbrush!

Each piece is 24 x 36 inches and I'm not quite sure of my titles just yet . I am open to your suggestions for titles so please feel free to leave me any ideas though as well as your thoughts on my latest artistic direction.



Now back to the easel....

Once Again, Thanks for Your Support!

No comments:

Post a Comment