Saturday, November 1, 2014

How Committed are You?!?


This week has been a long one. I feel as though I have driven halfway around the world and back again. I have been to and from Montreal in one day, to Grimsby, Waterloo and finally to Milton. But all this driving though has been for a great reason.

You see, I am committed to being a full-time professional artist. I want it soooo bad I can taste it. So for me, in my world that means that I am willing to go anywhere, and do anything to make it happen. 

That's why I was a crazy person & got up at 4am on Tuesday to drive to Montreal to meet with the director of The Shayne Gallery, show her samples of my work, & to learn more about her clientele. It was a 14 hour drive for a 1 hour meeting, but I got my foot in the door of another gallery & learned a tremendous amount about the market of that area.

Wednesday and Thursday saw me painting like a demon...


for two shows I am in this November. The first at The Gallery Upstairs in Milton on November 15th and 16th, and the second at The Paula White Diamond Gallery in Waterloo.




Textured Landscapes Show & Sale

Join us for Appies in the Afternoon
Saturday November 15th 1-5pm
& Sunday the 16th 2-6pm

Meet Artists Alison Galvan and Patrick McGoey, two up and coming talents on the Landscape
Arts scene. All original and highly collectible, Galvan's and McGoey's artworks take you right into
the heart of Canada's natural wonders.

Everyone welcome!

&



The coming week sees me repainting some older work,  researching some new ideas and making another trip to Milton to deliver more work for that show.

I love what I do and even though I am working harder than ever, I am totally committed to achieving success. How about you? How committed are you to achieving your success?!?

Something to think on. Until then....

Thanks for all your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment